Welcome to my kitchen! Many of you already know me as Tammy Skinner from Creative Critterz, but did you know that my nickname is Topper? You also already know that I love anything and everything crafty and that includes crafty cooking in the kitchen! I LOVE recipes that are unique, easy and delicious. So, that is why I have developed this blog... to share all of those crafty cooking inspirations!
Let's start with my Corndog Cups. I used the Beef & Cheddar sausage from Kiolbassa and a few other ingredients. I even made a video for you, so you can see just how easy these little cuties are!
Click HERE if you cannot see the video above.
Kiolbassa Beef & Cheddar Sausage CORNDOG CUPS
- Cornbread mix
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Minced Onion Flakes
- Kiolbassa's Beed & Cheddar Sausage (3 links for 24 corndog cups)
1) Mix the cornbread per instructions on package. Then add garlic, chili powder and minced onions. Pour into greased mini muffin pan.
2) Cut sausage into 1/4-1/2" slices. Add one sausage piece to each cornbread cup.
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Hope you enjoy them! To celebrate this new adventure... I have a set of two mini muffin pans to give away!! Please sign up to follow this blog and leave a comment! The winner will be announced next Friday!! I will be featuring several recipes this week that you can use your mini muffin pans for, so you won't want to miss it!